In honor of summer vacations (and our new kiddo collection!), this month's recipe is for the kiddos!
- 1 large cucumber, unpeeled
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 gallon cold water
- mint sprigs and cucumber wheels for garnish
- In a juicer, juice 1 whole cucumber.
- In a 1-gallon container, place sugar and hot water. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add lemon juice and cold water, followed by cucumber juice.
- Pour over ice and garnish with mint sprigs and cucumber wheels.
PS. Did you know that if you subscribe to our monthly newsletter, you get early access to free recipes like this (plus other fun downloads and awesome secret sales)? You can sign up to receive our newsletter by clicking here.