I live in the southwest, where few things pair as well with the summer sun as a margarita. Today I'm sharing our recipe for a perfect margarita. And yes, they really do taste better when sipped through a straw with a cactus on it!
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz silver tequila
- 3/4 oz cointreau
- 1-2 tablespoons agave syrup, to taste
- lime wedge
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- crushed ice
- Pour sea salt onto a small dish or bowl.
- Rub lime wedge around rim of glass, and dip wet rim into salt.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, vigorously shake lime juice, tequila, cointreau, and agave syrup.
- Pour over ice and garnish with lime wedge.
PS. Did you know that if you subscribe to our monthly newsletter, you get early access to free recipes like this (plus other fun downloads and awesome secret sales)? You can sign up to receive our newsletter by clicking here.